Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Simbu is my god father," Santhanam


simbu-santhanam-10-12-12
The music album of Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya was released recently. Santhanam, who is also the producer of the film, took the opportunity to thank the star who introduced him to the film industry. “When everybody hesitated to use me in films, Simbu took the risk of casting me in his own film, Manmadhan. That special bond continues and I’m still part of almost all his films,” said the comedian.
Simbu has done a cameo in Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya and he hasn’t charged Santhanam for that. “He has guided me on so many occasions and that’s why I consider him as my ‘Godfather’”, praised Santhanam.
Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiyaa stars Santhanam, Powerstar Srinivasan and newcomer Sethu in the lead roles and Vishaka Singh plays the female lead. Thaman has scored the music and Manikandan has helmed the megaphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment